Mezzo bone-conduction headphones from OPN Sound are designed to provide an optimal audio experience without sacrificing comfort. Lightweight, ergonomically designed, and featuring an open-ear design, Mezzo allows you to enjoy rich sound and hear your surroundings with ease while delivering a comfortable and secure fit for all-day wear. These open-ear headphones are IPX5 water-resistant so they’ll take you through extreme weather and heavy sweat.
- Open-ear design; headphones rest outside your ears and use bone-conduction technology to send sound waves via mini vibrations through your cheekbones to your inner ears so you can listen to music while remaining aware of surroundings
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz; dynamic range and deep bass
- Bluetooth v5.2 with wireless range up to 30 ft.
- Loops over the ears and around the back of head for secure fit even during rigorous activities while providing all-day comfort fit
- Lightweight and flexible titanium frame holds weight to only 1.023 oz. (29 g) for pain-free listening experience
- Sweatproof, rainproof, and splashproof (IPX5); protects against moisture and debris for long life
- Listen to music or talk for up to 6 hours; takes up to 1.5 hours to charge; up to 160 hours standby time
- Lifetime warranty
- Includes magnetic USB charging cable and user manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.