- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz; sensitivity: 105 ±3 dB
- Bone conduction transmits audio into cheekbones; delivers all-day comfort and leaves ears open to hear environmental sounds in order to stay aware of traffic, cyclists, pedestrians, and more
- Bluetooth 5.1 with connectivity up to 33 ft.; dual noise-canceling microphones for crystal clear calls
- PremiumPitch 2.0 technology provides crisp and clear midrange to high-frequency sounds
- TurboPitch technology, eighth-generation bone-conduction design
- Waterproof (IP67) for intense workouts and extreme weather; moisture detection alert; not intended for swimming
- Full wraparound titanium frame and band for lightweight, secure, and comfortable fit
- Battery life up to 8 hours; charging time 1.5 hours; 10-minute quick charge adds 1.5 hours of battery life
- Weight: 0.917 oz.
- Includes carrying bag, magnetic charging cable, and user guide
Redefine your possible with Shokz OpenRun bone conduction headphones! Formerly called Aeropex, these open ear headphones are designed for endurance athletes. Unlike traditional in-ear headphones, OpenRun features the signature Shokz open-ear design to keep you tuned in to your music and your outside moments. The enhanced audio on these wireless sport headphones features ensures clear sound, powerful volume, and a rich bass while you’re listening. OpenRun Bluetooth headphones are both lightweight and durable for comfortable all-day use. And they can also withstand the elements. Their IP67 waterproof rating makes OpenRun ideal for sweaty and rainy workouts, although they are not designed for underwater swimming. Embrace a new challenge with these sport headphones powered by Shokz.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.